All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members and guests alike.
The Sweat and Fit Fitness Studio (Here in after called as "SF")
All reference to the 'SF' refers to Sweat and Fit Fitness Studio, its staff, employees, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the gymnasium, showers, Steam room, changing rooms and fitness studios where applicable.
Members of the SF are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
All members must be over 16 of age to avail of facilities and services provided at SF.
SF is a private members fitness centre and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case by case basis.
Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
By joining the SF, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
The SF may withdraw use of all or part of the gymnasium for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
All members must scan their finger for access to the building on each visit to the SF.
Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account, you won't be able to enter the building.
As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the SF with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The SF may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the SF gives advance notice of these changes.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the SF facility. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the SF should contact the Duty Manager (simply ask at reception desk) or can email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the SF reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the SF and be barred from ever entering the SF again.
- Lockers are provided for the use of members only.
- During entry if member is in the need of locker, they can access the reception and get the locker by entering in the register.
- We are not providing any permanent lockers; Locker key should be returned at the reception during exit. Belongings stored in the lockers are at members own risk, we will not hold any responsibility for the losses or damages.
- In the interest of safety and security please use the lockers provided. The SF will have no liability for goods taken from the changing rooms or lockers.
The SF reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the centre.
Guests of members are welcome to use the facilities & services of the SF, by purchasing membership/SF Gift Coupons.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with the SF, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the SF wear appropriate, clean attire and footwear when using the studio and gym.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Members cannot train in the SF without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene members must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Studio users are advised to inform the instructor of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Payment Terms & Conditions – Sweat and fit Fitness Studio
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members, guests to our SF and website users and visitors alike.
Your Rights and Responsibilities Using Our Website
When you use this website, you agree to abide to civil, commercial, intellectual property, communications and liable laws which apply in the INDIA, regardless of your location. Failure to do so may result in legal action in an Indian court and possible extradition for offences against the Nation.
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
- 1.By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited towww.sweatfit.co.in
- 2.Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either "you" or "the client". We, Sweat and fit Fitness studio. will be known as "We", "Us" or "Our Company", our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix "Our".
- 3.You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
- 1.You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use our websites content appearing on our website, or any other media, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires permission of our company.
- 2.You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
- 3.We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under INDIAN law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Indian court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
- 1.Our websites content, is provided on a "As Is" and on an "voluntary access" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 2.Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
- 3.We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
- 1.Any third-party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of its respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our website users.
- 2.If you notice any third party, unauthorised content displayed on our website or otherwise communicated or transmitted by our company, please contact us.
Third Party Sites/Links
- 1.Our company not responsible for the availability or content of any third-party websites or material accessed through the our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
- 2.Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
- 1.If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action - Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India.